Various types of Aluminum channels and its uses
Aluminium Channels are pieces of metal that have been formed into a particular shape, such as a "C", "J" or "U". The U-channel features two equal-sized sides attached to the ground of the channel. Aluminium Channel is used for various purposes. It is in high demand nowadays. The Aluminium Channels are widely used in various home appliances, commercial purposes, industries, and factories also. The Aluminum channels often deliver a conformational frame for roll-formed commodities and are suitable for engineering and structural applications.
There are various types of Aluminum Channels and their uses are all mentioned. They are stated below.
Aluminum Hat Channels:
It is named so because of their unusual hat-like physical appearance. It is composed of two horizontal flanges that reach two vertical dimensions. The thickness of the hat channel is 0.005 and it is 5.25 in height. It is lightweight and has a high strength to weight ratio. It is affordable and comes in budget. It is widely used in markets, factories, and industries. You can purchase it from online as well as offline also.
● Hat Channels are used for leveling or furring of ceilings and masonry walls.
● Hat Channels provide a level and sound surface.
● The concrete wall application, as well as exterior application, are done with the help of Hat Channels.
● It is widely used in architectural curtain wall applications.
Aluminium " U" Channel and "J" Channel.
The Aluminium U and J Channel thickness is up to 0.03. It has good density, a high melting point, great thermal expansion, and electric resistance. It is a very demanding product and the new construction and household materials are all constructed with this.
● Aluminum U and J Channels are widely used in framing, tracks, slides, protective edges, railings, rails, rims, and decorations.
● It is also used for architectural purposes.
● The window sheets and the edges of the door are also made up of with the help of "U" & "J" Channel.
● It is used in home appliances and commercial purposes also.
Aluminium C Channels
Aluminium C Channel is quite similar to Aluminium U & J Channel. The thickness of this Aluminium is between 0.003 to 0.500. It is very popular and widely used in factories and industries. This is generally available in both online websites as well as also in-home appliances stores. It can be customized in width and length and specification as per your desires.
● Aluminium C Channels are widely used in encircling cover.
● It is also used in railing and posts.
● It is also used in factories and industries.
● The railways, buses, and boats are also made up of Aluminium C channel.
There are many uses of Aluminium Channels. Nowadays, all the constructions of flats and buildings are constructed with the help of Aluminium Channels. The best part about this is that it is very affordable and comes in our budget and now it is available online also.